jump seat boxes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jump seat boxes

Anyone got any jump seat base boxes? Wise won't sell just the bases, you've got to buy the whole assembly.
    This is what I need: 2 boxes, 10" high 16" wide 16" long, flat bottom.
    I could just glass some up, but if I could dol out some cash it would be quicker. I don't really want to use wood, plastic would be best.
    I've thought about using plastic milk crates and covering them with foam and carpet, but what I've found are not the right size. Any other ideas would help.

Hey dude,
    You can use the double wide Milkcrates and shim with a carpeted 2x4 to gain your 3`` on the width....
    I like the crates open so they dry and breathe but not good for pfds or jackets.
    The split-lid Coolers offer a larger storage and are insulated so lunches stay cool.They also have drain tubes you can plumb to a thru-hull for spills or for use as a wet cooler.Mt the seat on one half and you can access while another remains seated.Usually coolers are too tall,however.
    Anyways , recycling an item will always be the cheapest way...even if cutting a square box in half to get two of what you need.
    TM
    unk.year 10` Mahogeny "DragonFly"racer
    15` SAFE boat w/120 hp Johnson
    SeaRay 175BR
    Hi-Laker lapline
    14` Trailorboat

Comment

Working...
    X