Thompson cuddy cabin for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thompson cuddy cabin for sale

Super cool Thompson cuddy cabin that a friend asked me to post here. I don't know any of the particulars of the sale, just the pictures and quick description that was sent reading "co-worker is trying to sell this Thompson with a four stroke engine. Can be bought for $5500. He has over $11,500 into the package."

From the photos, boat looks amazingly clean and unmolested. Tailer is a newer Caulkins, and a new Honda 50 haning off the back! I am so tempted by this cool little pocket cruiser myself but the divorce would surely be much more expensive.

Owner, Jeff Lentgis can be reached at (206) seven nine zero-9532 for more information.
    Attached Files
    BRIAN FRANCHINI
    LAKE TAPPS, WA.

I talked with the owner...

He told me it is 19' with a Honda 90--a pre-fuel injection model. The transom has been reinforced with aluminum plates or an H-beam or something like that. It is quite a bit overpowered (!) in his opinion. The boat spent a lot of time at Lake Chelan and later at Sun Valley. It take a lot of time in the water for it to soak up and not leak. The varnish on the deck has lifted. It has an older full camper canvas. It is located in a shop in Tacoma and is a bit on the dirty side right now....

Comment

Working...
    X