HO HO HO Specials ! ! !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HO HO HO Specials ! ! !

Take that Christmas money from Aunt fibelflester and purchase one of my specials ! Hard to find in this condition 17 Skagit convertiable windshield frame with no cracks in the front windshield glass ! Please note there are some markings from the windshield wiper blades however that can be rubbed out. If a person wanted it finished off instead of doing it himself,I might have a shop that could do that for you as far as installing the side windows with Lexan and filling any snaps holes replacing the rubber gasket and paint the frame. Otherwise you could do it. The nice thing about how it comes down the port and starboard sides is it will keep out most of the wind and spray and you don't have to purchase side curtains. This will fit the 20' Skagit boat models and 17 Skagit convertiable.In the pictures the windshield is only sitting on the 20' Skagit to give you the idea how it could look on your boat. To finish it off nicely,a person could order from WEFCO new window rubber gasket for $100.00. What you get is the two non cracked front window glass sections. PRICE IS TO LOW TO POST ON BOARD...CALL FOR PRICING. 425-742-43 0NE 9. You can also use your Debit /Credit Card and PayPal thru my company. [email]charles.carey@comcast.netemail]. OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY

Ditty Trailer ( holds a 14-15 boat ) Only $95.00 with title ! Great shape !

[B]Garmin GPS 180 complete $150.00 OBO ( e-mail for details )
    Attached Files
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Not that I would do this myself, but the title alone is well worth what your asking.
    The state doesn't care, they just want license plate and tab fees.
    I didn't say that. Or if I did, I was medicated :Runaway1:
    Helmar Joe Johanesen
    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

The trailer is not in bad shape ! Tires are also good. Buy the title for $95 and get trailer included. Holds a 14-15 boat !

Even the GPS is a SUPER DEAL from 1999 with Antenna. It was a $680.00 "big buck$" item back then.I use it on two Bayliner's, Rosario,Farallon,G-3,Skagit,Skagit 20 till this last summer and then figure i owe it to myself to get a new one. The cost of the chip ( Olympia-Blaine) in itself is worth all of the items a person gets and the chip cost $200.00 extra on top of the $680.00 back then. Now for only $150.00 OBO....with manual ! What a HO HO HO Deal ! Chuck
      1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
      1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Working...
      X