1956 Bellboy 16ft Hardtop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1956 Bellboy 16ft Hardtop

For Sale - 1956 Bellboy hardtop. Includes 50hp Homelite outboard and galvanized EZ Loader trailer. The boat has new stringers. transom, and floor. All work was completed using system 3 epoxy. Photos of restoration can be found here:

http://s1024.photobucket.com/user/jo...60089070039507

The homelite has a new crank bottom seal and powerhead mounting gaskets as well as rebuilt carbs. It runs well and starts quickly - it seems like it was well taken care of. I have clear WA titles for the boat and trailer in my name. I did forget to send in the registration last year. Items needing completion are the steering - it has cable steering and 2 of the pulleys in the rear need upgrading or it can be converted to push/pull. The paint is also a little sketchy - it looks ok but is not perfect. I was looking to get $2500 for the package but I am willing to entertain offers. I have a new baby and just haven't used the boat much (it seems I like fixing them more than using them!). Boat is in Vancouver, WA

-John
    (three six oh)5five4 4four4six
    jckempke at gmail

John, nice job on the restore. It was definitely rough when you got it. Really like that removable hardtop. Thanks for the link to your photos. Good luck with the sale, should go pretty fast.
    Steve Kiesel
    1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Steve - she was rough but I really liked the lines and the removable top. I really just want someone to enjor her. I forgot to mention I will accept a partial trade for a 14'-16' bunk trailer with title.

Thanks,

-John

Comment

That is looking nice for sure.

Well, for what your asking for the complete package, I think its more than fair.
        Turn the key and go.
        Plus, NO SMOKE (well maybe the first time you start the Bearcat once she has been stored with her nose down like in the picture)

Nice Job :GoodJob:
        Helmar Joe Johanesen
        1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
        1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
        Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
        2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
        http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Price Reduced

Price reduced to $1800. This is a nice boat that just needs some finishing touches. I'd really like to see it go to somebody that will use and appreciate it. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

-John

Comment

Hello John,

Has she sold yet? If not, I'd like to take a look at her..possibly this coming Saturday the 11th. Please let me know and we can connect off line.

Thanks,

Drew

Comment

Drew,

She is still available. I am busy this weekend. Send me an email at jckempke at gmail dot com and we can work out a time to meet. Thanks for the interest.

Comment

Sold!

The Bell Boy is sold.

Comment

Working...
                X