Ford Flathead Powered Woody Cracker Box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Flathead Powered Woody Cracker Box

It's not a true Cracker Box Racer but could be, just put the seating in the rear where it should be! Still it's a neat little 15' Woody racer with a Ford Flathead for power. Woody hull is solid but will need a new deck configuration to your liking. I have a running Ford Flathead and all marine parts to make it complete. Some of these pic's were taken when I got the woody a few years ago, since than most of it has been sanded and needs to be finished. Center deck was removed for removal of Flatty. You will get the Woody & trailer, 2 Flatty's one fooze up the other a runner, aluminum manifold & carb's and all marine parts that came with. The air cleanser in photo's do not go with but I do have some Frog's mouth style. Anyway, finish sanding, build a forward deck, rear seatting, install Flatty and go have fun! $2200 or interesting guy thing trades.
    Located in Peshastin, Wa. near Leavenworth Wenatchee.
    Pic's of the finished Cracker Box is just to show what could be done!
    Attached Files

Don't let reality ruin your day!

Rare 1962 Dorsett Catalina With I/O

Can't delete or I would! Thanks!

Comment

Woody still available!

Comment

Still available for a winter project OR I would trade a '62 Dorsett Catalina for wood work on the little woody and keep it!

Comment

This post is a year old. Is this still for sale?
          Captain Tim (McSkagit) Jones 1959 Skagit 31 Saratogan

http://www.closeencountersecotours.com

Pay it forward.......take a kid for a boat ride

Comment

Tim, the woody is still for sale BUT I have sold a few parts that the add say's go with AND picked up a few parts that are pretty cool like a gear box! If still intrested in knowing more let me know. Thanks, Lon

Comment

Originally posted by Straycat, post: 27366, member: 18
              Tim, the woody is still for sale BUT I have sold a few parts that the add say's go with AND picked up a few parts that are pretty cool like a gear box! If still intrested in knowing more let me know. Thanks, Lon

Comment

Working...
              X