Trader Charlie's Spring Sale !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trader Charlie's Spring Sale !

Odds & Ends Sale !.... Save $$$ ! charles.carey@comcast.net / 425-seven 42-four 319 (work number)

Type IV throw cushions ( Never in water ) $5.00 ea. !

New Battery cables 48" long $9.00 each

Garmin Model 180 GPS Black & White ( Chip will scan from San Juan's to Olympia. Chip cost $200.00 when new and unit was $680.00 in 1998. Comes with Antenna. Complete for $95.00 "little one's"

Brand new in box ( Never open ) Garmin Echo 150 ( Dual beam fishfinder ! ) I paid around $99.00 Your price $75.00

Skagit Windshield.....Hard to find in this condition 17 Skagit convertiable windshield frame with no cracks in the front windshield glass ! Please note there are some markings from the windshield wiper blades however that can be rubbed out. If a person wanted it finished off instead of doing it himself,I might have a shop that could do that for you as far as installing the side windows with Lexan and filling any snaps holes replacing the rubber gasket and paint the frame. Otherwise you could do it. The nice thing about how it comes down the port and starboard sides is it will keep out most of the wind and spray and you don't have to purchase side curtains. This will fit the 20' Skagit boat models and 17 Skagit convertiable.In the pictures the windshield is only sitting on the 20' Skagit to give you the idea how it could look on your boat. To finish it off nicely,a person could order from WEFCO new window rubber gasket for $100.00. What you get for $285.00 is the frame, the two non cracked front window glass sections. You can also use your Debit /Credit Card via PayPal thru my company
    Attached Files
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"
Working...
X