Rosario, 1957 Skagit Express Cruiser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosario, 1957 Skagit Express Cruiser

Time has come to part with our beautiful Rosario. She has served us well for the past five years. We have spent over $7,000 in improvements after Chuck Carey beautiful restored her. Here is a partial list of additions:
    1. Professionally installed Coosa Board transom. So strong it can take any motor you might want to put on her.

2. Sunbrella boat cover.

3. Burgundy vinyl cushions including cover for Porta-potty (pp not included).

4. Tilt/trim added to 1986 Evinrude 50 twin. Motor rebuilt in 2003. Presently has 145 compression on each cylinder.

5. Uniden VHF radio.

6. Folding steps from bow to beach (or from round to boat on trailer.

7. Owner's manual for Evinrude.
    [ATTACH]16273[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]16274[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]16275[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]16276[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]16277[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]16278[/ATTACH]
    This boat has been kept covered and still looks great. Things that also go with it are the excellent 2003 King Saltwater trailer, bimini top in burgundy Sunbrella, depth sounder, automatic bilge pump, anchor and line, docking lines, bumpers, Skagit burgee, Skagit personalized license plate (no longer valid and might not be available as useable but could be put on trailer for boat shows) and many boat bags of burgundy Sunbrella for storage.

We will soon be listing this on eBay and craigslist for $6,500 but to NW Classic Boat Club members we will sell for $6,000. Respond here or call me at (360) 758-7129 or email to lootas1@gmail.com..
    Attached Files
    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

[ATTACH]16284[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]16285[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]16286[/ATTACH] Jerry, Hope someone picks it up within the club. Sure loved that boat ! ! Thanks for letting me post these pictures. Best, Chuck
    Attached Files
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Working...
    X