1959 Glasspar Seafair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1959 Glasspar Seafair

Time to part with my Seafair. Since moving down to Central Oregon from Seattle it just doesn't get used.

About five years ago I had the topsides painted, paint is still in very good condition. Also around five years ago I re-powered it with the 60hp Johnson. Started right up yesterday and ran fine. It was always been stored under cover in Seattle, then in my shop down here for the last four years.

All the wood is in good condition. When I mounted the CMC tilt/trim, all the wood from drilling came out bright. No soft spots in the floor. There is one spot that is not connected to the stringers which has a little bounce to it, but not a problem.

Comes with a lot of extra trim parts, plus three extra glass windows for the wind screen. Safety equipment and docking lines not included. These are being used on the fishing boat. The trailer is a Zieman, tires were put on new around seven years ago. Comes with a transom saver.

The original factory configuration had an equipment box installed where the co-pilots seat is now. Still have that if anyone wants to put it back to original. The old cable and pulley steering has been replaced with Teleflex steering.

Including the original purchase price, I have well over $6000 invested, $3200.

Contact me with any questions. 425-495-6400 email: svk023@crestviewcable.com

Thanks
    Steve

IMG_0903.JPGIMG_0907.JPGIMG_0904.JPGIMG_0906.JPGIMG_0905.JPGIMG_0908.JPGIMG_0910.JPGIMG_0909.JPG
    Last edited by Steve_Kiesel; 04-27-2015, 12:51 PM. Reason: Wording
    Steve Kiesel
    1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

A sad in La Pine. The Seafair has been sold.
    Steve Kiesel
    1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_Kiesel View Post
      A sad in La Pine. The Seafair has been sold.
      Well, glad she sold for you but sad you had to sell her.
      Maybe you might build a different one some day I hope
      Helmar Joe Johanesen
      1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
      1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
      Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
      2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
      http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Working...
      X