1971 Spectra Day Cruiser Available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1971 Spectra Day Cruiser Available

I have inherited a 1971 Spectra Day Cruiser. As I have no ability to use it, I have put it up for sale in an online auction that is ongoing right now. The auction is at: auctiondepot.net The boat is in the estate sale that started on April 12th. This is a boat that has been on the trailer in a garage for the last 15 or 20 years. It has a 427 (Corvette?) big block custom engine which may or may not have some mechanical issues. This has been a single owner boat until it came to me. If you are interested, take a look at the auction. It runs through April 16th only. The boat is located in Hayden, Idaho.
    In the Garage for quite a while. Prop drive.  Used as a ski boat. 427 Big Block custom engine Simple dash. No key required!

Nice lake toy for sure. I had one of those go fasters in my early years. Forget the hull name but it was too small, 19ft and I built a mild Chrysler Hemi with the 671 GMC blower running at 13:1 with a Vdrive. She was Loud, Fast and it took almost a 6 pack of beer before you could take her out. Almost killed myself with it on two occasions so it was time to let her go, So, I am still here to talk about it..
    Boy, it was sure fun and talk about a rush. It would sober you right up too. Back then the wife would drive it and as she made a pass by the shoreline, you could here the blower and Vdrive whining and as she turned out into the lake (Prinville) the exhaust back then was wide open so it was Loud enough it you could shake the leaves off the trees. Big Fun days

Hope that one goes to a good home by the way.
    Helmar Joe Johanesen
    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Working...
    X