If so let me know & I will meet U.
    Ingvar - Swedster. 206-434-9482
    Ingvar (Swedster) Carlson

Comment

Ingvar, Just called you. Chuck
      1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
      1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Ok, Who else is coming to Jarrell's Cove this Sat or for the weekend. If you have never been in Southsound you are in for a treat as far as how nice it can be ! Some of us are launching (see dock ) at Allyn about 9:30-9:45 am ? ? Olympia tide table said's 6:37am 2.1ft @ 1:21pm 10.1ft and 6:02 pm 7.0ft. So the tides will be coming in all day and then going back out a little after 1:21 pm ....looking good. Chuck
        Attached Files

Comment

For the one's coming tomorrow, see you at noon.Weather looks SUPER ! Chuck

Comment

See ya all tomorrow!! If your on the fence due to weather......It should be a fantastic day on the water! Be on the lookout for my baby blue seafair sunliner. My little brother will be joining us (up from Olympia) in a vintage blue tri hull as well so............
            Attached Files
            Gordon and Cheryl Davies

Comment

GREAT DAY yesterday at Jarrell's Cove. Lots of sunshine, beautiful boats, great people.
              Jack Leslie
              1948 Sande launch
              1962 Stiletto

Comment

Good Time

It was a great time meeting all who enjoy vintage - cool - boats. Great weather, good conversation.
                1958 Dorsett Farallon
                1959 Bellboy Ballerina

Comment

It was great seeing the members that showed up ! Weather as you know was about as good as it gets. Water conditions ....I don't even remember the last time the water condition were this good in the last 10-20 years ? Smooth ! My son, Dan & I put 100nm on the boat over the weekend. John & Claire from Chatsworth, CA was there with their 67 Dorsett,Allen & Sue 58 Dorsett Farallon, Gordon & Cheryle, Jack Leslie,Ingvar & Gail,Tom & Robyn from Seaside Oregon,Bruce & Vicki Bridwell and Marty & Mo who should have some great pictures and a write up when they get home in a few days.Hope i got everyone's name down. South Sound IS the best kept secret as they say. Chuck
                  Attached Files

Comment

Marty, Super write up and pictures ! This last weekend will be one of the one's i will dream about this winter when the storms are rolling thru. My avatar picture has that blue smoke from Bruce's 2 stroke when he started it up. Told me he was de-bugging Bainbridge. LoL Best,Chuck

Comment

Looks like Heaven!

Marty, I can imagine you would have a hard time being back home after a cruise like that, even without an annoying cat. Wow. What a great way to spend a week.

Tim

Comment

Fantastic photos, as always! Have you thought of publishing a coffee table book of your pics?
                        There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

And, if I live long enough, I'll buy your book. I hear you about not much of a market for beautiful coffee table books. I look at them and admire the photography but don't think I've ever bought one.
                          There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

Thank You

Claire & I want to thank all of you for having us on the Cruise. And Chuck, thank you so much for the pictures of my Boat, especially the one with Mount Rainier in the background
                            We just returned home today, had a marvelous time wandering around exploring a Great Cruising Area.
                            John & Claire

Comment

John & Claire, we also enjoyed your company as well. What other places did you go to. Best,Chuck

John, That lens globe that we talked about is Perko Product Code 248-DP-CLR
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X