No announcement yet.

Lake Union / Ship Canal Cruise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andy - We'll swing by Jensen's and look for you. Watch for us, we'll be the old folks in the old boats. Unless Brian makes it, then we'll be the old folks and one young guy in old boats ...

Sean - We'll leave Magnuson at 10:00 and head in with the goal of lunch at Chinook's at around 12:00, but these events aren't choreographed with enough precision (any precision at all, really) to pin down those times. This event in particular is a casual sightseeing trip, the time it takes to get anywhere is directly related to how much cool stuff there is to look at on the way, and hopefully there'll be some.

Comment

Coulon Park Start in Renton

If anyone would like to go with me, I plan on being at the Ramp at 0830 with a 0900 hrs start. The route I'm going is up the West side of Mercer Island, swing by Seward Park to see it, then continue north to meet the group at Magnuson Park at 1000 hrs. Looking forward to visiting with everyone.
      Lowell
      1956 Enduracraft Monterey
      1976 Cal 2-27 Sailboat
      1986 Mariner XL Seakayak

Comment

I am going to miss my oyster stew tomorrow. We will be moving Little Red to the new house in Kingston. Hey at least it's boating related.
        Lovely La Rue and the Kingston Kid

Rhapsody - 2001 Classic Craft Gentleman's Racer (FOR SALE)
        Lil' Red - 1957 Bell Boy Express 18 ft Cruiser (someday!)

Comment

Sorry to miss...

I was planning to come, but had a minor surgical "fix" today that will keep me "resting quietly" all weekend. I will definately be thinking of you all day tomorrow--it sounds like a perfect day! Take pictures, please (so I can drool on my keyword...).
          -Ken

Comment

So I'm going to launch from the 14th street boat ramp at 10:30 and head east with three 3yr olds (and their parents), find the group, I'll probably do a few laps in the test area of Lake Union as well, then turn west to go back to Chinooks for a noon lunch, and then probably pull out after that. My cell phone: two zero six - 229 - nine zero two zero. What's the marine radio channel to monitor?
            :Skipper1: Sean Kuhlmeyer, JD
            (Sean the Lawyer in Seattle)
            1967 Glasspar Seafair Sedan - "Solstice"

Comment

Channel 69
              1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
              1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Originally posted by Seanfromseattle, post: 21931
                So I'm going to launch from the 14th street boat ramp at 10:30 and head east with three 3yr olds (and their parents), find the group, I'll probably do a few laps in the test area of Lake Union as well, then turn west to go back to Chinooks for a noon lunch, and then probably pull out after that. My cell phone: two zero six - 229 - nine zero two zero. What's the marine radio channel to monitor?
                Sounds good Sean, look forward to seeing you guys. Like Chuck said, the club always monitors channel 69.

Tim

Comment

Motor started in the driveway, off to gas up, and launch.
                  :Skipper1: Sean Kuhlmeyer, JD
                  (Sean the Lawyer in Seattle)
                  1967 Glasspar Seafair Sedan - "Solstice"

Comment

Pictures anyone?

Any pictures from yesterday? I got a gourmet Washington State Ferry system sandwich instead of Oyster stew, but the boat has moved, and the shop contract is in work. Exciting times!
                    Lovely La Rue and the Kingston Kid

Rhapsody - 2001 Classic Craft Gentleman's Racer (FOR SALE)
                    Lil' Red - 1957 Bell Boy Express 18 ft Cruiser (someday!)

Comment

Working...
                    X