Can you hear me now ?
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Directions:
      Coming froom the south
      Take the LaConner lake Mcmurry exit. I think exit 222
      turn left over the freeway
      turn right through Conway and over the south fork of the Skagit river onto Fir island road. Follow fir island road to the north fork bridge of the Skagit. go over the bridge and take the first left onto Dodge Valley road. take the first right onto Valentine rd. My place will be on the right before the top of the hill. Black mail box with 2 posts house number 18517.

Coming from the north:
      Take the Anacortes exit onto hgwy 20. Go west on hgwy 20 to the Best rd (4th stoplight). Turn left on Best road. Go straight threw the round about and take the 2nd right past the roundabout onto Valentine rd. 1.1 miles past the cemetaryon the left will be my place on the left. It will have the same house number and mail box as described in the southbound directions. Phone # 360-466-3045 if I have completely confused someone. Clint

Comment

Thanks Clint. If the wind is blowing up in Lummiland, we'll be down Friday afternoon to take advantage of your hospitality. Expecting a really great show, as always.
        Jerry and Becky
        There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

Swinomish currents

Thanks Jerry for the current explanation. I'll try to understand that.
          I know how dependent one becomes to their herring aids.
          And Clint, always wondered who lived down Dodge Valley Road. I traverse Best Road/Fir Island almost every time I go to the mainland. Nice area!

McSkagit
          Captain Tim (McSkagit) Jones 1959 Skagit 31 Saratogan

http://www.closeencountersecotours.com

Pay it forward.......take a kid for a boat ride

Comment

Good shout Chuck. I didn't even have to turn on my computer to hear you!!
            There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

Clint, Might take you up on the cruise after the show. Sheila said she would come along too. We will be staying in town Saturday night. Chuck
              1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
              1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Working...
              X