Event coordinators

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event coordinators

To everyone that is an event coordinator, please post the event so we can work it onto the calendar.
    Lowell, Brian, Ingvar, who else ?
    Helmar Joe Johanesen
    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Lake Washington

Would like to try something fun and differant, somewhat of a shake down test for the boat for the coming summer. Idea is to meet at Coulan Park which is located in Renton on Lake Washington on March 30th or 31st weather determines which day, and go around Mercer Island or into Lake Union for lunch. Once we arrive in Lake Union we could tie up to the public dock at the south end and search for a restraunt (several to choose from).
    If the weather is a little questionable then stay close to Coulon Park and eat lunch at the two restraunts that are located in the Park, there is a dock to tie up too.

I propose that I arrive about 10am and open up the bed of my truck for a quick 1/2 hour swapmeet, (give away) bring that stuff you will never use but just don't want to throw away. Then launch and get on the water about 11 am.

Joe this would be a great time to test out one of your water games, I just hope there are assigned handicaps before a winner is declared, (my boat is over 56 years old).

Lowell

Other trips if people don't come forward with leading them is--
    1. Snohomish River sloughs in the spring.
    2. San Juans Islands in July or August
    1956 Enduracraft Monterey
    1976 Cal 2-27 Sailboat
    1986 Mariner XL Seakayak

Comment

Good idea.

Here is what we have going on right now.
      I was able to get the Calendar open and able to get it into 2013.
      The calendar that I am talking about is on the same line as, User CP, Pictures & Albums, FAQ, Pay Dues (got to fix that one) Community, then Calendar.
      Click on that Calendar and you should be able to post your dates and a short caption of what its about.

We are going to use this as our Work Sheet or Working Calendar. We can all see this calendar and put the dates and events on it to show those days might be possibly taken.

Anyway, its a first come, first serve thing. I started the calendar off with January and Ivars event date there.

Once we get more of the events planned here, then I can take them from our Work Sheet Calendar and move it to the Websites Calendar of events.

There, did I just confuse everyone ??

We need a calendar to place our event dates on that all the coordinators can see. If that weekend is taken, we pick another one.
      Man, I need more coffee.
      Helmar Joe Johanesen
      1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
      1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
      Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
      2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
      http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

I would like to coordinate a couple north end events but need to discuss with Michele to determine how we are going to handle baby... If we schedule our events later in the year he might be big enough to come along in the boat.

I will post my ideas on the calender once I have a chance to work it out with Michele.
        Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
        1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Working...
        X