NWCBC SEPTEMBER MEETING !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWCBC SEPTEMBER MEETING !

Joe, Ask me to post this notice about the up coming club meeting as he is deep into working on the web site problems.

We will be having the NWCBC annual meeting this year on September the 28th ( Saturday ) that will be for all Supporting Members / Members at Mike Kronick "Club House" in Tacoma at 10am. We also will be having Pizza for lunch. A donation will be taken up to help out on the cost if you would like to. Also if anyone would like to pay their dues for 2014 at the meeting that would be great as well as we are having some major expenses coming up for the new web site that we have to do. Could you please post a message back if you will be attending so we can get a count on how many members will be at the meeting and how many Pizzas to order. Thanks,Chuck

Mike's Phone number if you get lost is (253) two50-6171
    Address is: five222 40th Street East Tacoma,Washington 98443

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=5222+...ed=0CCsQ8gEwAA
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Originally posted by SkagitGuy, post: 25931, member: 6
    Joe, Ask me to post this notice about the up coming club meeting as he is deep into working on the web site problems.

We will be having the NWCBC annual meeting this year on September the 28th ( Saturday ) that will be for all Supporting Members / Members at Mike Kronick "Club House" in Tacoma at 10am. We also will be having Pizza for lunch. A donation will be taken up to help out on the cost if you would like to. Also if anyone would like to pay their dues for 2014 at the meeting that would be great as well as we are having some major expenses coming up for the new web site that we have to do. Could you please post a message back if you will be attending so we can get a count on how many members will be at the meeting and how many Pizzas to order. Thanks,Chuck

Mike's Phone number if you get lost is (253) two50-6171
    Address is: five222 40th Street East Tacoma,Washington 98443

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=5222+...ed=0CCsQ8gEwAA
    There are a few people that want the meeting on Sunday 29th . Ok why don't we take a vote,what day you would like to have the meeting. Saturday 28th of September OR Sunday 29th of September at 10am. So lets hear from the members thru Monday 23rd.
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

I prefer Sunday 9/29.

Comment

I think I know what is happening here...
        Some of the posts are getting Duped because of the time it takes the system to Post it.
        I will look into that...

This post is in several places I see now...
        Once we get going on this topic on the other thread, I will delete this one.
        Helmar Joe Johanesen
        1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
        1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
        Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
        2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
        http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Not sure which thread is the live one so I will post in all of them...

I have been wrapped up with work and attempting to fix my vanagon so I haven't been on in awhile...
          Nice to see such great passion for the club and its future
          I checked with grandma and they are busy all weekend with their own boat club events. So I can make Sunday (29th), but not Saturday... Although, it seems to me that if there is this little interest on the forum should we perhaps reschedule for later in the year (like previous years) and hope to get more folks to come out?
          Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
          1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Yes on scattered threads. I need to get a handle on that once the dust settles.
            Why that was done is we were still monkeying with what is now called Permissions. Who has permission to see what and reply to what.

I wanted this to be open to All members, new members as well as the Supporting Members. We still have area that Supporting Members only and that was the club business.
            I need to get the thread permissions figured out sooner than later...
            Helmar Joe Johanesen
            1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
            1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
            Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
            2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
            http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Working...
            X