Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Conner 2018

For those of you not on Facebook...
    I'll attempt to make it again this year with the Skagit 14.

La Conner Classic Boat and Car Show 2018

La_Conner_Classic_Boat_Car_Show_2018The 18th Annual La Conner Classic Boat and Car Show presents an opportunity to share our American heritage with you and your family August 3rd – 4th, 2018. Whether your love is classic cars, show cars, classic yachts, or work boats, you’ll be surprised and delighted at this event. You’ll discover true “treasures” – afloat, on wheels, or simply on display

For you folks that have not been to this, its a pretty nice event and Lots of History. La Conner is were the Skagits boats were manufactured in the day just for one.
    Helmar Joe Johanesen
    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

To add, La Conner is a cool place to visit. Good food on the water, creative shops and shopping. The summer time is a good time to visit, bonus that there's a car and boat show there.

Comment

Had a great time with fellow boating enthusiasts yesterday. Brian won people's choice for the boats on trailer category which is much deserved! Only a couple of pics...
        Special nod to Tim Jones for making the long journey from Olympia! Wow!
        Bruce and friend Scott also made it, great seeing some Skagit love!

Comment

I had a great time talking with Kelly and Bruce at the show and learning a lot more about Skagit Plastics history and lore. A surprising number of people were interested in my half-finished '58 Offshore. I'll attach the poster displayed next to the boat.

Scott

Comment

Nice job on the poster and your boat, the attention it received was much deserved! I should put a story board together for next year though it may read like Moby Dick...585 pages!

Comment

Working...
            X