Card Received today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card Received today

WOW! I'm actually now a card carrying member of a club that would have me as a member! NEAT.
    The cards are awesome and I love the give away cards too. Great idea.
    Thanks Barry

Great looking cards. When I took my Charter membership card into the bar, the bartender said I still have to pay for my drinks! Marty needs to explain our priviledges to bartenders and ferry fare collectors!
    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

Marty, VERY nice looking cards. They have a lot of class to them, and so does the letterhead & envelope. I think Jerry has a problem with his bartender , as mine gave me two beers on the house. Best, Chuck
      1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
      1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Marty,
        We just got ours and and they look very classy! Nice job! It's amazing how fast this all came to be.

Comment

Thanks for all the time and effort Marty. The cards and letterhead look great. Can't wait to see what the burgee, t-shirts, decals etc. will look like when the club store opens! This site and new club is moving right along, Thanks to all involved.
          Kent & Diane
          '58 Westerner

Comment

Nice cards

I will be at the Spokane Boat show, so I post some cards where ever posible...

The 'ol saying..." I'd never join a club, that would have some one like me as a member.."..Marx Bros., I think...

Thanks...again Tim

Comment

received card also

very nice card marty and i like the extra card also thaanks for your hard work pround to have it see you on iith feb in tacoma class best mark

Comment

Marty, Great looking cards and stationary. Thanks a lot.
                Greg James

Comment

Working...
                X