I D, I need a little help from my friends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I D, I need a little help from my friends

I have a question about my boat. It is a Bell Boy 17' with a Volvo-Penta BB 70. I know the BB 70 was only produced between 58-62 so I'm closer on the boat year. I beleive it was a soft top because of the factory(I beleive) snaps around windshield. But the rear mounting system is all gone. Was it maybe a hard top? I know that it is one of the two because of the mounting holes rear of cocpit. But I don't know which one. Are there any markings I can look for to identify model. Or maybe you have an idea? Any help would be great. Thanks Alot, Benjamin Hrbek

Welcome Benjamin,

Glad you found us, lots of knowledgable folks here that are willing to help. Photos help a lot!

Tim

Comment

Here's a link to some Bellboy brochures on the Fiberglassics site. You should be able to match it to these. Let us know what you find out.

http://www.fiberglassics.com/bellboy/
      Steve Kiesel
      1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion but have already seen those and no luck. Cant find that BB 70 engine in the brochures. I think its gonna be probably from a 60 - 62 which the brochures dont cover. Anymore ideas

Comment

Working...
        X