Arena Barracuda Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena Barracuda Update

For the last three days my good friend Dan Kulpa from Fort Wayne Indiana has been here at the house rewiring the entire boat including the entire dash , new fuse block and the works. Its better that when it was built. Dan is a real expert when it come to this type of thing and is the man who did all the wiring on all of Bruce Bones beautiful boats. I pulled the controls and dash over a year ago when the restoration was started and its great to finally see it back together, Steering wheel and front seat was installed also today, and will be running the new stainless braided fuel line and installing the electric fuel pump by Monday. Its getting more exciting every day!

Enjoy the Pics!

JAG
    Attached Files

Thanks for pictures JAG. That is top shelf all the way.
    Steve Kiesel
    1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks for the kind remarks am glad you enjoy the photos. I love SeaFair Sedans! E me a couple of pics of your boat please. classmate43@yahoo.com
      JAG

Comment

Nice restoration

Is that the original damascene (swirl polish) on the instrument panel? Look great!
        Tim
        Captain Tim (McSkagit) Jones 1959 Skagit 31 Saratogan

http://www.closeencountersecotours.com

Pay it forward.......take a kid for a boat ride

Comment

Wow!

Man, that is really sweeet. Nice job.

Tim

Comment

Yes>

Originally posted by McSkagit Tim Jones, post: 9500
            Is that the original damascene (swirl polish) on the instrument panel? Look great!
            Tim
            Yes its the original aluminum dash plate. When I had it out of the boat with all the instruments out of the pannel I hit it with compound and buffed on on my wheel, came out super.
            JAG

Comment

John, When i first looked at the dash pictures, i kept having to tell myself it was a boat dash and not a car one. That has to be the nicest boat dash i have ever seen ! Bar none ! Super nice. Chuck
              1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
              1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Yes,

I agree, its simple clean lines really add to the over all good looks of the boat. Me too, I likes it a ton!
                JAG

Comment

Working...
                X