No leather throne cover

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No leather throne cover

I took Rosario's Port-a-Potty to my upholsterer along with some burgundy leather that he had used to cover a couple of rocking chairs for us and asked him to make a cover. He rebelled at using leather to make a throne cover. Now it is going to get plain old vinyl along with V-berth cushions. Hope Rosario won't notice the difference!
    Jerry
    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

As long as you have a sock for the port-o-potty she'll understand.

Comment

Thrones

Lootas...you are such a humanitarian........My bottom line is NO thrones, portapotties, etc on my boat. (Catalina) In an emergency, its over the side downwind at full throttle. No residue-splash rails are not for that.

Comment

Oh, yah, that would be my choice but Becky is opposed to hang her butt over the side. Gotta keep the wife happy, you know, even if it means a leather throne cover!

Comment

I hear ya Lootsa

Originally posted by RJY007, post: 9622
          Lootas...you are such a humanitarian........My bottom line is NO thrones, portapotties, etc on my boat. (Catalina) In an emergency, its over the side downwind at full throttle. No residue-splash rails are not for that.
          I know exactly what you mean Lootsa ! This is what I had to do to my Catalina in order to keep the boat farm afloat ! No potty in the Skagit , "Honey if you want a boat with a toilet I'll have to get a boat with a cabin " I'll look around to see if we can find one ?
          Attached Files
          Rick & Sarah

1959 Larson "Falls Flyer"

Comment

Remind me some day to tell you about the remains of a head that the previous owner had built into the Larson. It was very amusing.
            Jerry

Comment

Have you considered crushed velvet?

Originally posted by Lootas1, post: 9611
              I took Rosario's Port-a-Potty to my upholsterer along with some burgundy leather that he had used to cover a couple of rocking chairs for us and asked him to make a cover. He rebelled at using leather to make a throne cover. Now it is going to get plain old vinyl along with V-berth cushions. Hope Rosario won't notice the difference!
              Jerry
              Robert Augur

Comment

Will see if I have money left for the crushed velvet cover after I get the heated Port-a-Potty with the automatic flush.

Comment

Working...
                X