Tim..Saturday, March 27 Snohomish River

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim..Saturday, March 27 Snohomish River

Tim, Are you planning to be at the Snohomish River Run ? That could be a fun time to take the G-3's up the river maybe with Gordon's G-3 along with everybody else ? I don't think you could get in trouble there. Maybe only from the Fisherman. Chuck
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Gee, I don't know Chuck ... the bank is pretty rocky ... much more dangerous than the slough ...

Comment

Chuck,
      Not sure as of yet,hopng my "greeting card " from the City of Shoreline doesn`t appear as I was warned.Need to round up my "proper paperwork".
      Been an expensive year of boating so far,but I guess it can`t get any worse......I didn`t say that.
      50/50 chance as of now.Lowell put some effort into this and after he waited at Kenmore to trail us down to Renton I feel the least I could do is show for his event.
      The "Girls " will get together at some point for sure.
      TM
      aka "SafeButInsane" ala my VHF handle during July/Aug King season
      unk.year 10` Mahogeny "DragonFly"racer
      15` SAFE boat w/120 hp Johnson
      SeaRay 175BR
      Hi-Laker lapline
      14` Trailorboat

Comment

My G not ready......yet!!

Chuck, my G3 still has that gutless little mark75 jet on it. Needs to be repowered before heading out with it. I will have something to go exploring during the Snohomish river run though!
        Attached Files
        Gordon and Cheryl Davies

Comment

Gordon ,
          Mount the Jet motor inside a bigger boat and you`ll have a 2 stroke Hot Tub.A little oil is good for the skin.
          Working at Wooldridge I learned to despise the bubble machines but they DO have there place.....just not on my boats.
          TM
          unk.year 10` Mahogeny "DragonFly"racer
          15` SAFE boat w/120 hp Johnson
          SeaRay 175BR
          Hi-Laker lapline
          14` Trailorboat

Comment

Working...
          X