Any 1 For Saturday ????????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any 1 For Saturday ????????

I know this is a little late to post, but i just saw that this Saturday is going to be a great day to be out on the waters for a while ? We will be at Magnuson Park at about 9:30 a.m. Anyone ??? Chuck

This is what the weather guys are saying. UPDATE: Now 67 Sat !

Saturday is even warmer as high pressure builds in, warmer air moves in from the south *and* we get a little bit of a warming east wind. We're going with highs in the mid 60s for Seattle, but it wouldn't surprise me to hear of a few readings around 70 in the foothills.
    Attached Files
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Hi Chuck,
    We are planning on taking Rosario out on Saturday. Will be arriving La Conner around noon. Have a bite to eat and then cruise down the channel and probably explore a bit around Hope Island and Cornet Bay. (Becky says "no" to a run through Deception Pass.) Planning to take a picnic and eat aboard the boat Gotta be back in LaConner by 5 p.m. Meeting the guy who is going to paint the picture of Rosario with the Rainbow Bridge in the background. He is going to pose the boat so we can get some pictures he can work from. You are more than welcome to join us if you don't get a better offer.
    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

Chuck, I'm game for Saturday. I don't have preference as to where.
      Steve Kiesel
      1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

Jerry, Thanks for the offer , but wanted to stay down in this area at maybe a lake. Thanks again, Chuck

STEVE COULD YOU CALL ME @ 800-637-9190.

Comment

Steve, How about going to Magnuson Park at Sandpoint in Seattle along with Greg James and his friend from Vermont that is staying with him ? That would make 3 of us so far. Greg wants to take his friend by Bill Gates house then into Lake Union towards the Locks and back along the east shore of Lake Union before going back to Maganuson park. Maybe stop somewhere for lunch.Hum..... i know of a place ! About a 4 hours cruise. Anyone else ? Chuck

Comment

That sounds good to me Chuck.
            Steve Kiesel

Comment

A pox on all of you-for having too much fun!

Comment

Anyone else ? We will be at Magnuson Park about 9:30 a.m. ....JB ? Chuck

Comment

I want to so bad

Chuck. What a perfect day to go but I cant. I am on the final push to finish the electrical on my house in hopes to get it inspected next week. While Im waiting for inspection Ill be gasen "Cool Junk" up for the snohomish river run next week. John

Comment

Greg Lamb, Could you call me ? 800-637-9190. Thanks,Chuck

Comment

I'll be there. JB
                      Jim Brooks

Comment

Jim, That's great ! See you at 9:30 a.m. Chuck

Comment

Theres 2 of us

thats funny. I couldnt think of another JB. At least one can go. JB

Comment

Another great day on the water. The weather was even better today, sunny and warm. This is the third weekend in a row we've been out together. Today it was Chuck and his son, Greg and Suzie with company from back east, Jim Brooks, myself and Greg Lamb, who was my co-pilot (deck monkey) today.

We put in at Magnuson. Spent an hour on Lake Washington, then headed into Montlake cut which leads into Lake Union. We headed down to Fisherman's Terminal for lunch, then back out to Lake Washington. Here's some pic's.
                            Attached Files
                            Steve Kiesel

Comment

This is us wishing we were there! Looks like it was fun!! Thanks for the pics.

Comment

Working...
                              X