Free Boat inspections

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Boat inspections

On Friday & Saturday March 26th and 27 from Noon to 4pm the Coast Guary Auxilary will be performing complimentary compliance inspections for boats. Great opportunity to make sure you are in compliance for this upcoming boating season. Upon passing of inspection you will receive your 2010 compliance sticker pass to place on your boat. This helps you out when you are on the water! Missing something don't worry, you may purchase safety items at the Narrows Marina Bait & Tackle shop. See you there! www.narrowsmarina.com (253) 564-3474(fish)

No pest sticker nice to have

Like the bear sticker in the back window of retired cops private vehicles it keeps active duty cops from pulling them over. Its nice Especially if they have been doing things that are not legal. Same with the coast Gaurd sticker. I had one in 2004. They did their safety checks at 10th street in Everett. Not only was I 100% in compliance. But I had a sticker that could be seen by them for the rest of the year. I was able to do what I want without worrying about them boarding my boat using the excuse of a safety check to investigate further. I hope they do it again this year. John

Comment

John, Could you let us know when. I feel the same way that it does not hurt to have it ( the sticker ) on the boat. I had the Farallon's safety check at the LaConner show last Aug 15th. Will leave the 2009 blue sticker on till i get the 2010. Chuck
      1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
      1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Won't match

Originally posted by chuckcarey, post: 10003
        John, Could you let us know when. I feel the same way that it does not hurt to have it ( the sticker ) on the boat. I had the Farallon's safety check at the LaConner show last Aug 15th. Will leave the 2009 blue sticker on till i get the 2010. Chuck
        Stickers are probably a different color this year Chuck and it won't match the paint
        Rick & Sarah

1959 Larson "Falls Flyer"

Comment

Hey Rick, Yea i know. Like this year it is a orange-ish 2010 till June for hull number. I always like it when they go to the blue one...even with a white hull. Don't care for the green one.Chuck
          1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
          1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Working...
          X