X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Evil Cycle....

Here we go again,
    How it starts.....
    First a C-list posting in your neighborhood catches your eye....
    Priced cheap but not free,but hey it`s close.....
    Phone call confirms,yep down the street......
    Go look and find a quirky Glass over Wood boat with a few nice parts laying about.Has Oak Gussetts thru-out,looks kinda stout.
    On trailer ,titles for both....
    Try to pass and walk away......Rain starts coming down even harder......

Owner makes one last attempt to sell,"It`s yours for $50.00."

3 projects still going and I`m looking to add to the pile.

Forgive me Brothers for I`m ABOUT to sin.....yet again.

Hoping another saves me before I burst into flames leaving only an empty wallet with partially burned Boat registration cards.
    More to come ,hopefully not from next-of-kin.
    Any other guilty parties?
    Pics later today if not sideways Rain.
    TimM
    unk.year 10` Mahogeny "DragonFly"racer
    15` SAFE boat w/120 hp Johnson
    SeaRay 175BR
    Hi-Laker lapline
    14` Trailorboat

Pictures?

Lets see pictures of your sin.

Comment

Thank God I'm slowly realizing I can't fix things and don't have enough money to keep on buying beautifully restored boats. I was blessed and only now am beginning to realize it!
      Jerry
      There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

Tim, Glad you walked away. Yea right ! LOL ! The titles are worth the $50.00. Tell that to the " next of Kin " Do like i do , get your next door neighbor to build onto your fence across the road ( long story ) and then store a " few " boats behind it on your "other" neighbors property. " Out of sight out of mind " from the next door neighbor and my wife and the hiding of the Skagit behind the Farallon in the shelter helps to. But one of them will be leaving soon. Hear that......Echo ? Chuck

John, Did you get my e-mail ? 425-742-4319 Chuck
        Attached Files
        1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
        1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

I know nothink...

I feel your pain Mattson, look what Tim McCrain made me drag home today, I think he has an Anniversary coming up-and wanted to get something thoughtful.
          Attached Files

Comment

Tim, who ever said it was a sin? That's just crazy talk ...

and Greg, just because you couldn't make me take it home doesn't mean I made you take it ...

Comment

Boy Scout badge...

Originally posted by Tim McCrain, post: 10240
              and Greg, just because you couldn't make me take it home doesn't mean I made you take it ...
              Fair enough, just trying to keep the chain saw at bay and out of the landfill...with your Mercs and my BB16's we both had twins today. Thanks for the ride to Frankenmecca. I still see another Bell Boy product in your future

Ill be taking a trip to see Joe about a Skagit next week sometime?

Comment

Squirrells at Work!

Thanx for the Ideas Chuck, let the shell game begin.....maybe.
                Must refrain,must refrain....
                Haven`t done it yet but yep ,just the 1959 title and windshield are worth it let alone a trailer.
                Gazing at more options as the rain falls,hoping the guy caves and offers it even cheaper,though I always leave something when paperwork is handed over.
                A nice Silverline 14` for $300 is also looking good in the neighborhood.....and my wife even said yes on the Free Seafair with upper windows we need to find.
                Squirrells with Trucks/Trailers.....and computers.
                TM
                unk.year 10` Mahogeny "DragonFly"racer
                15` SAFE boat w/120 hp Johnson
                SeaRay 175BR
                Hi-Laker lapline
                14` Trailorboat

Comment

Originally posted by slo-mo, post: 10242
                  Fair enough, just trying to keep the chain saw at bay and out of the landfill...with your Mercs and my BB16's we both had twins today. Thanks for the ride to Frankenmecca. I still see another Bell Boy product in your future

Ill be taking a trip to see Joe about a Skagit next week sometime?
                  Actually, the Merc made triplets! Although sadly, there really isn't room for three on the transom ...

And you're right about another Bell Boy ...

Comment

Working...
                  X