Boat hardware needed !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat hardware needed !

I'm looking for at least 3 "window stops" for our 31' Mothership, the 1969 Fairliner "Sea-Chelles". Please check your coffee cans, boxes in the attic, and junk drawers and let me know if you have any available. Also interested in marine-grade wiring, any and all guages and lengths. Thank you!
    Attached Files

Boat hardware

Hi folks
    Page 788 of the 08 Fisheries Supply catalog has almost the identical stops shown in your picture. www.fisheriessupply.com Barry

Comment

Jeff- If you haven't used them yet, try J&G Marine Supply in Tacoma. They are over on the tide flats (a mile behind the Poodle Dog on Marine View Drive) and can get just about anything. Talk to Byron or Dave and tell them I sent you or you are a member of the Classic Boat Club and you will usually get a discount. They order from Fisheries Supply daily and it is usually 10-15% lower than the price from Fisheries. Good luck! Show us some pictures of your progress!
      BRIAN FRANCHINI
      LAKE TAPPS, WA.

Comment

J&G Marine Supply

Brian
        Thanks for that tip. I'll be ordering through them. Love to support local businesses. Barry

Comment

Stupid question

Originally posted by jeff&michelle, post: 564
          I'm looking for at least 3 "window stops" for our 31' Mothership, the 1969 Fairliner "Sea-Chelles". Please check your coffee cans, boxes in the attic, and junk drawers and let me know if you have any available. Also interested in marine-grade wiring, any and all guages and lengths. Thank you!
          I don't mean to ask a stupid question, but how are the stops used? Hope I learn something here!

Here is the question.... Can I use a picture or two of your boat (underway with you aboard...what else?) on my website? closeencountersecotours.com
          Thanks in advance....

McSkagit
          Captain Tim (McSkagit) Jones 1959 Skagit 31 Saratogan

http://www.closeencountersecotours.com

Pay it forward.......take a kid for a boat ride

Comment

Working...
          X