please see my ad in the classifieds. Parts needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please see my ad in the classifieds. Parts needed

Started restoration of my Banshee. Please see my ad in the classifieds. I'm making good progress on depainting and getting her ready do primer and top coat. Had to cut through 4 layers of old gunk to get to the original gel. There are 36 holes in the transom that I could count where varies screws etc had been added to make it the perfect Budda Bass Boat. Honest! Oh well, it was his boat and he could do with it whatever he pleased. Great little boats. I know it won't look like Ron's but will do the best I can. Mike
    Attached Files

Hi Mike, I have just started the full resto on my new little 1959 Banshee down in Melbourne, Victoria Australia, so Iw ill be watching all your posts with a great deal of interest!
    I am also chasing a heap of Banshee stuff so if you get spares you know where to offload them, and likewise if I find anything you need happy to help out shipping to the states (although I think you have a better chance than I do!)
    Cheers
    Matt
    Incidentally my transome could be the twin of yours, I lost count of teh post manufacture holes drilled!

Comment

banshee

Matt,
      Email me at tyeetoo@yahoo.com and I will keep you posted of progress and send pictures. Mike

Comment

Working...
      X