Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention all BellBoy Owners - EMBLEMS !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention all BellBoy Owners - EMBLEMS !!

Hi ALL:

I finally have a forger and plater set up to do the newer style Bellboy emblems. These are the block letter style and not the older cursive style. They will be done by Bud Braket at Maine Classics in Waterboro, ME. He specializes in restoring hardware and bright-ware for Chris-craft, Hacker-craft, Penn Yan and Century classic boats. He will make the emblems with pins or threaded bolt mounting options. The price with chrome plating will be $120 / pair. PLEASE let me know if any of you are interested in having these for your BellBoys.
    Best,

Bob

Bob, would these be the same as what came on my 57? If so i would be interested.
    Dave Wickline
    1967 Jeepster Convertible
    1957 Bell Boy 16' Convertible

Comment

Could you post a picture of the design? I may be interested also.
      Lovely La Rue and the Kingston Kid

Rhapsody - 2001 Classic Craft Gentleman's Racer (FOR SALE)
      Lil' Red - 1957 Bell Boy Express 18 ft Cruiser (someday!)

Comment

If they are the ones for my 59 Banshee I will definetly grab a set!
        Cheers
        Matt

Oh and Threaded works great for me!

P.S. any chance of a run of the "Banshee" badge for the dashboard? (IF I can find a suitable original as a sample)

Comment

I believe that the later 50's bellboy emblems are in the italic syle and not the block lettering. My banshee looks like italic anyways.

Can this fellow refinish my emblems?

Comment

Picture of the BellBoy block lettered emblem

Hi all:
            This is the BB emblem that is being replicated for me in Maine. I believe that these were added to the 1959 and newer boats
            Best,

Bob
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Bell Boy Bob, that is indeed the one I am after - throw me down as a definet for a full set for the Banshee.
              Matt

P.S. any luck with a "Banshee" badge for dashboards?

Comment

emblem set

Yes please. Let me know when and where to send the check. Thanks, Mike McIntyre 58 Banshee. (tyeetoo@yahoo.com)

Comment

BellBoy emblems - order / contact information

Bud Braket has a set of my emblems. Since they are in pristine condition, the forging of new ones using mine will work well. Again, his quote for one pair of emblems, forged using brass and then chrome plated is $120.00.
                  I suggest that, for anyone interested, they should contact Bud directly.
                  His contact information is:

Bud Braket
                  Maine Classics
                  PO box 719
                  Waterboro ME 04087
                  207 247-6862

Best,

Bob

Comment

I will take a set for my Bell Boy. Let me know how you want the funds delivered.

Dave
                    Dave Wickline
                    1967 Jeepster Convertible
                    1957 Bell Boy 16' Convertible

Comment

Just spoke with Bud and gave my order for a set (with threaded pins)!
                      59Banshee

Comment

Bell Boy Emblems...

A couple of weeks ago, I called Bud inquiring about ordering some emblems. My cousin and I are also looking for some Bell Boy emblems. I asked to put my name down on the list for a pair. From what he said, he needs a few more orders to make it worthwhile for him. At the time, Bud still had BellBoyBob's original emblems. So, the question is who has actually placed an order with Bud? Thanks.

Eduardo

Comment

Hi Guys, I have placed an order for two sets (with threaded pins) with Bud directly
                          I am also happy to order a couple more if he needs numbers??
                          Matt

Comment

My Buddy is in Fla, but will want a Full set for sure......
                            I just pried a pitted set off to prep for paint and the timing couldn`t be better.
                            TM
                            unk.year 10` Mahogeny "DragonFly"racer
                            15` SAFE boat w/120 hp Johnson
                            SeaRay 175BR
                            Hi-Laker lapline
                            14` Trailorboat

Comment

Out of luck on the emblems...

...said Bud. He called me today and said that he would not be able to duplicate the Bell Boy emblems. He tried. It's too thin and the square corners are not coming out right. The original emblems have been returned to BellBoyBob. Thanks for looking out for fellow glassheads Bob.

Looks like there is a demand for them still. Any other ideas for having the Bell Boy emblems made?

Eduardo

Comment

Working...
                              X