Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And then there were two....

Hi all,
    I just signed the papers on my second boat. She is a 1963 Seafair Sedan and is all there and seems to be solid. It has been in a boat locker for the last 30+ years. It looks like it might clean up nicely without too much work. I must confess to having second thoughts after seeing ron's but all the interior paint is original and I couldn't find any damage to the hull. Maybe after 15 years of not fishing, I'll be able to wet a line next season!
    Larry Ellingson

Choose your weapon!

Great choice of boats Larry, I'm sure that hull can't wait too see some action.:TakePicture1:

You should bring your '58 Dorsett to Mason Lake in a few weeks.

Comment

Looks pretty nice Larry, bring that thing to Mason Lake in 2 weeks and let us drool on it and poke at it with our grimy little fingers ... hehehe

Comment

Looks great. You are going to love that boat. Don't let my tales scare you away. I decided to keep mine and get her fixed....almost done btw. Remember this...even after the hull broke, she didn't sink. That's a testament to something.

Ron
        1967 Glasspar Seafair Sedan Outboard converted from an Inboard
        1962 Dorsett San Juan Inboard converted from an Outboard Now conveting back to an Outboard.......We'll get it right someday

Comment

Working...
        X