Hi everybody

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everybody

Finly got over here and registered. I got a 77 75hp Johnson Stignger a while back and tried to run it on the short shaft transom on my 1957 14 foot EnduraCraft. Well that didn't work out so raised the transom 5 1/2in. Here is what I did I got some aluminum plate and cut a peice for the inside and outside of the transom and sandwich a 2x6 in between.
    Here are some pix of how I did it.

http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...ied%20transom/

Mike
    Red sails at night a sailors delight Red sails in the morn sailors be warned

Hey Mike, It's nice to see you on the NWCBC board ! I'am also a member of the GSG board, as some of them are members up here as well. Welcome ! That's is quite a project you have been working on. Best, Chuck
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Mike
      Great to see you on here Mike. Hope you get some water in that lake of yours this year so you can get on the water more often. Barry

Comment

I was out to the lake by me the other day and water is almost up to the boat ramps. If it keeps filling at that rate might be able to launch in a month. I hope I hope.
        Mike
        Red sails at night a sailors delight Red sails in the morn sailors be warned

Comment

Working...
        X