Imperial boats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imperial boats

Anyone out there know who made Imperial boats?? I found one on Craigslist in my area. It is a project boat and I am looking for boats that were my by the Chrysler corporation. The car line of Imperial was owned by Chrysler. My family owed a Chrysler dealership when I was a really young child and Chrysler is in my blood so I am hoping to find a boat made by Chrysler to restore and make my own.:boater1:

Chrysler made some really cool and innovative boats and there is a large following in the Mid west, but I don't think Imperial was made by Chrysler, at lest not any of the models I have seen. Check out Fiberglassics.com
    ChucKB
    "Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats." K. Grahame "The Wind in the Willows"

Comment

More power to you! Some of the Chrysler boats were awesome and IMHO their outboards had some of the best styling in the industry. I had a 45 HP (actually a WEST BEND) and was impressed with it's simplicity (translated: Good Engineering)

I suppose that if you're this far along you already know about the Chrysler Crew Site...but others reading this might appreciate the link:

http://www.chryslercrew.com/

Good Luck and Welcome to the Club!

Chuck in Santa Barbara
      1957 Cadillac w/1947 Scott-Atwater 473
      1965 Alpex w/1964 West-Bend 45
      1977 Thunderbird w/85HP Merc
      1964 Montgomery-Ward W/1978 Johnson 15

Comment

Working...
      X