Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckcarey, post: 18060
    Tim, Route ? Were are we going ? Thanks, Chuck
    Chuck, the route hasn't changed from the original post: "Our float plan is to cruise up the Thea Foss Waterway and back out, making a counter clockwise loop around the harbor and back to the museum. As time allows, those wishing to do so may extend their cruise in the bay as they would like, as long as all the soldiers make it back to the museum in time to catch their bus back to the base."

Comment

Wow!

I just got back to a computer after being gone acouple of weeks...

This sounds like a great event! I am sorry I will be unable to help due to a family wedding. I will be there in spirit! I am proud of our group for stepping up for this project. Enjoy! -Ken

Comment

Chuck, Diane and I will try to be at Wal-Mart by 8:30 a.m. Sat to caravan down with you to tacoma (ferry permitting). We have GPS as a backup, haven't been there before. Will try to be there early but don't wait for us if we don't show on time. Ferry traffic has been unreal at times from Whidbey lately for some reason. Kent
        Kent & Diane
        '58 Westerner

Comment

Originally posted by westerner, post: 18069
          Chuck, Diane and I will try to be at Wal-Mart by 8:30 a.m. Sat to caravan down with you to tacoma (ferry permitting). We have GPS as a backup, haven't been there before. Will try to be there early but don't wait for us if we don't show on time. Ferry traffic has been unreal at times from Whidbey lately for some reason. Kent
          Hope to see you in the AM. Chuck
          1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
          1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Working...
          X