Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New NWCBC Member benefit!

All,

I'm happy to announce that we have joined the BoatUS Cooperating Group program, which allows paid NWCBC members to receive a 50% discount on their BoatUS membership dues and lowers your BoatUS dues to just $15.00 per year.

A BoatUS membership offers many benefits, including BoatUS publications, marina discounts, travel, hotel and car rental discounts, cell phone discounts and of course access to their boat and towing insurance programs. For details on these and other benefits, check out the member benefits page of the BoatUS web site. (link below)

In order to receive your discounted membership, you'll need to provide our group ID #, send me an email or use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page and I'll email it to you.

This is a great deal for club members, a BoatUS membership is well worth the regular price and with 50% off it's too good a deal to pass up.

Thanks to NWCBC member Laura M for suggesting that the club check into this program!

Thanks,

Tim

BoatUS web site: www.boatus.com

Member benefits page: http://www.boatus.com/membership/allBenefits.asp

Thanks Tim. I didn't know that this service existed. Have you used the various features?

Comment

Originally posted by Sportster, post: 17491
      Thanks Tim. I didn't know that this service existed. Have you used the various features?
      Not yet, hoping I never need the towing insurance ...

Comment

Working...
      X