Saturday Morning, anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Morning, anyone?

The weather forecast looks pretty nice for this weekend, anyone want to hit Lake Stevens with me early Sat morning and tear up some calm water?

(I'm talking to you Gordon!)

I may be interested what time were you thinking. I need to get my motor fired up for the first time this year.
    Dave Wickline
    1967 Jeepster Convertible
    1957 Bell Boy 16' Convertible

Comment

Hey Dave,

I was thinking about 8:00 or so, I'm an early riser.

Tim

Comment

Sounds good to me. I am an early riser as well. I would like to do some prop testing maybe if it is not to busy already. I will try to get the old Merc fired up tonight to check for any problems.:boater1:

I usually launch at the north cove launch since it is free. Where do you plan to launch?
        Dave Wickline

Comment

That's where I usually launch, too.

Tim

Comment

Sounds great. Will be running a new VeryBigSmile racecar Friday night out at Monroe (possible late night). The Glasspar Avalon is ready to go tho, so probably will see you guys out there! :boater1: Should be fun running my little 100 against that big ol 150!:shocked4:
            Gordon and Cheryl Davies

Comment

Were is the north cove launch ? Dock ?
              1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
              1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

It is right in down town lake Stevens kind of behind city haul. If you have a fishing license parking permit there is no charge.
                Dave Wickline

Comment

Dave, A fishing license ? My boats don't know what a fish is ! ( Blood & Guts ) Chuck

Comment

My boat has never seen a fish either, but I do occasionally step on someone else's boat to do a little fishing. The license fee is still probably cheaper than a years’ worth of launching.:catchfish1:
                    Dave Wickline

Comment

It'll wash!!

Come on you guys! Whats a little fish blood gonna hurt? He He.. Wish I could come out and play too, but I'll be attending a graduation for one of my Grandsons. I suspect he might rather go boating as well. Have fun! - Ross
                      Ross Henson

Comment

Thats to bad Ross I was hoping to see you out there.

Dave
                        Dave Wickline

Comment

Originally posted by halffast32, post: 17534
                          Sounds great. Will be running a new VeryBigSmile racecar Friday night out at Monroe (possible late night). The Glasspar Avalon is ready to go tho, so probably will see you guys out there! :boater1: Should be fun running my little 100 against that big ol 150!:shocked4:
                          I'm planning on making Brendan jump out in the middle of the lake to lighten the boat for more speed.

What? Hey, I'll give him the orange flag, he'll be okay ...

Comment

Quote : Come on you guys! Whats a little fish blood gonna hurt. Rossi my carpets.

I take it you are talking about that great ramp in town that is slanted to the left while the dock is straight ahead. That was kind of a dumb idea. I just drive my SUV off the ramp and straight ahead to the dock. Chuck

Comment

Originally posted by Tim McCrain, post: 17553
                              I'm planning on making Brendan jump out in the middle of the lake to lighten the boat for more speed.

What? Hey, I'll give him the orange flag, he'll be okay ...
                              I'll bring an inner tube for him and Cheryl!:Cold1:. There's 1 turn buoy accounted for....
                              Gordon and Cheryl Davies

Comment

Working...
                              X