Burgees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burgees

I know this got recently answered that new burgees are in the design phase, but I thought I would put a post here to pre-order two of the new burgees. I realize that it could take awhile to set up the design and get stock, but any chance we can set up a goal of new burgees available to members before opening day of boating season 2012?

Anybody else want to plug for pre-order?

And could someone post some photos here of the different designs that have been made?
    :Skipper1: Sean Kuhlmeyer, JD
    (Sean the Lawyer in Seattle)
    1967 Glasspar Seafair Sedan - "Solstice"

Originally posted by Seanfromseattle, post: 18117
    I know this got recently answered that new burgees are in the design phase, but I thought I would put a post here to pre-order two of the new burgees. I realize that it could take awhile to set up the design and get stock, but any chance we can set up a goal of new burgees available to members before opening day of boating season 2012?

Anybody else want to plug for pre-order?

And could someone post some photos here of the different designs that have been made?
    Sean,

Yes, the burgees will be available long before opening day. I'll post designs soon, I'll post them in the Club Affairs forum (which you can now access as a paid NWCBC member, thanks and welcome!) and I'll post a notice in the Main forum letting the membership know they're ready for review.

Tim

Comment

Yes, Welcome aboard. Enjoy and hope to see you at some of the events.

Our Main event (maybe just me making this us, cause, I can that everyone needs to show up for is the Mason Lake event.

My plan this year is to get a group photo to update the website photos.
      (Marty, bring that trick wizzy camera of yours):boater1:

For those that show up without a boat, Free rides. In fact, you might just be able to skipper some of the classic boats.
      Helmar Joe Johanesen
      1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
      1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
      Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
      2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
      http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Working...
      X