Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat Dolly

In the new users section, Tim wrote this about backing up a Dorsett:

"Except they can be hard to back into the driveway as they are always appearing to be turning as the sides are one big swoopy curve. Took me a few tries backing up to learn to ignore the hull and watch the trailer tires back when we had one in the fleet. TM"

Tim & Everybody else,

I just bought an electric boat dolly from Powermoverinc.net Because I have a tight turn uphill with only 3" of clearance on both sides of my fence posts, then a turn down the driveway into the carport where I have to inch the boat over so I can get the garbage cans out. I knew I'd never have the skill to do that with my car, and this thing definitely solved my problems. Now I can unhook my boat on the street, hook up the dolly, and walk the boat up the driveway, and shoehorn it into place, then it takes me about 7 minutes to get it back down the driveway and hooked up to the car. Plus I can move the boat around easily just by plugging it in, no having to hook up the car, just to pull it out and wash it. For anybody who has a tight place to fit their boat, this thing is great. Anyway just my endorsement, if you have any questions let me know, now back to the regularly scheduled boat repairing…

http://www.powermoverinc.net/htmls/pmaccarts.html
    Attached Files
    :Skipper1: Sean Kuhlmeyer, JD
    (Sean the Lawyer in Seattle)
    1967 Glasspar Seafair Sedan - "Solstice"
Working...
X