1957 Reinell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1957 Reinell

My good friend Mike Collings moved to Hawaii and left me with his 1957 Reinell Jet-a-bout to sell. Josh Green picked it up along with a great little 1959 Evinrude a few months ago. Josh works for Wicked Fabrication in Auburn, WA. They are the shop responsible for the trailer under my Playmaster and have some huge talent in their shop. He just sent me a few pictures of the interior work he has done this summner. This winter the exterior will get some attention and hopefully be ready for some fun this coming spring.

Picture of it on the trailer is when Mike and I picked it up on Three Tree Point way back in 2006.

Enjoy.
    Attached Files
    BRIAN FRANCHINI
    LAKE TAPPS, WA.

Reinell Jet-About

I saw a 1958 Reinell Jet About for the first time today and I'm trying to search out a price that they would sell for. The one I saw seemed to be in good condition on the exterior but the interior needs TLC. Any help you could give me with pricing would be great!

Comment

There was one one the Seattle craigslist for $400 that looked to be in fairly good shape. That is right about what they have been selling for in the Seattle area. They do seem to pop up a few times a year. Good luck on yours. If you do grab one, I have tons of pictures to compare with including all the underfloor structure.
      BRIAN FRANCHINI
      LAKE TAPPS, WA.

Comment

like this one ?

This is the one from Seattle Craigs list - it's in a holding pattern going South , nice little boats Got it to my house last weekend . Secret buyer ?
        I'm sure they will want some of your pictures Brian when they start the work .
        Attached Files
        Rick & Sarah

1959 Larson "Falls Flyer"

Comment

58 Reinell Jetabout

I am new to this forum and I just did buy a 58 Reinell Jetabout. I found it just south of Albany, Oregon.

I live in Vancouver, Wa and own a 1956 Chrysler Windsor 4 door sedan. It is completely apart with the chassis done.

The boat and car will be the same colors in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by floyd066, post: 21564
            I am new to this forum and I just did buy a 58 Reinell Jetabout. I found it just south of Albany, Oregon.

I live in Vancouver, Wa and own a 1956 Chrysler Windsor 4 door sedan. It is completely apart with the chassis done.

The boat and car will be the same colors in the end.
            Welcome!! That sounds like its going to be one sweet package! I love the vintage car towing vintage boat setups, I looked at getting a late 60's truck to tow my Chris Craft but I can't stand the aesthetics or the economy of the rigs big enough to tow our boat over the mountains...
            Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
            1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Working...
            X