Updating membership records

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updating membership records

***If you're a NWCBC member, please check into the Club Affairs Discussion forum for membership news if you haven't yet.***

I'm in the process of entering all of our membership and dues records into our new database. This is a major renovation of how we've been keeping records so far and I have no doubt that I'll miss something or someone or let something drop through the cracks. So, if your membership status shows incorrectly in the forums, or you receive an expiration notice when you've paid your dues, please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of this page to let me know and I'll correct any errors.

As a reminder, if you haven't paid your dues for 2012 by February 1st your membership status on the forums will be changed to "web member". If your status is changed in error just let me know.

Thanks,

Tim

"contact us" link at the bottom of this page ?????? Huh ?
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Originally posted by chuckcarey, post: 20740
      "contact us" link at the bottom of this page ?????? Huh ?
      At the bottom of any forum page, you should see an underlined link that says "Contact us", see screen capture below.

Tim
      Attached Files

Comment

Hey Chuck. If I can do it, a whippersnapper such as yourself shouldn't have any problem. The secret is -- the bottom of the page is way down there.
        There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

Hey Jerry have not seen you on the board lately. The last place i look is what looks like a wood trim or frame around a page. Going to go pick up my "new" G-3 Anyday now ! Chuck
          Attached Files

Comment

Glad to be around to offer my knowledge of computers. Pretty much the full extent of it is that the screen is not the computer. The computer is a box that just pretty much sets around doing nothing. Any other questions?
            There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

Boat Ad

Chuck just scrolled down and saw that ad for " Hard to find boats " and got stuck trying to click on that . Give it up - you have enough - Or maybe just one more ??? :BigHappy1:

Heres what the neighbors fence is going to look like - ?
              Attached Files
              Rick & Sarah

1959 Larson "Falls Flyer"

Comment

Rick, I will take the 2nd one from the left. All kidding aside, i hope my neighbor stays in good health as she will be 81 in Feb and is still doing ok outside mowing the lawn and working in the garden all the time. She even took the old garage roof off a couple years ago before her kids put the new one on. She has 2 1/2 acres. It has really helps me at times. Right now there is only two boats there and the Catalina with go in the back of the shelter soon. She even mows that area for me ! Chuck
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X