Slow But Sure ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow But Sure ...

Once i get done on the floor etc in the Saratoga things will pick up. Today we were going to LaConner and on the freeway we saw one of those drag and ski boats with a cool color combo as far as paint jobs go and Sheila even got all excited about it so that's what it will be.When will it be done? I was kind of thinking by April event but i think i will be fast at work into it at that time and besides all i got out of it last year event was a CG inspection that i really did not need ,so i will pass that on to someone else and shoot for maybe Blake Island or just wait to take it to California in late June compare to the Skagit as it should be cheaper on fuel for the Ford to tow.Of course things can change. Chuck
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Change by June

You will probably have two new boats by June ! :Good one::HandHorn1:
    Rick & Sarah

1959 Larson "Falls Flyer"

Comment

Rick, Nope....The Skagit & Dorsett are keepers being i think i will have them till i get out of boating someday, but in the meantime i will just try to improve on them with little goodies like a bimni for one. I will need some of your decals ( if you still have them ) for the Saratoga one of these days. Chuck
      1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
      1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

What you looking for ?

I still have a few things left but have the files so they can be made again- let me know what you are looking for ?
        Rick & Sarah

1959 Larson "Falls Flyer"

Comment

Working...
        X