Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '57 bell boy

How Do everyone...
    Does anyone know where I could find some Bell Boy emblems... I have my original ones but I would like some new shinny ones. I am also on the hunt for original paperwork and other misc original parts and junk. I have a 57 bell boy 16' runabout...any leads are greatly appreciated

emblem

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/boa/3006230681.html

Comment

Originally posted by 57bellboy, post: 22340
      How Do everyone...
      Does anyone know where I could find some Bell Boy emblems... I have my original ones but I would like some new shinny ones. I am also on the hunt for original paperwork and other misc original parts and junk. I have a 57 bell boy 16' runabout...any leads are greatly appreciated
      Sorry, I hadn't seen this before. I got a set from Larry. (He's on Golden State Glassics, our sister board). Email vintageboatworks@msn.com. Brass with a hard chrome plate, and in three pieces- "Bell", "Boy", and the buoy.

Comment

Are these reproductions? I could use a set for my 59.
        John Forsythe

'59 Bellboy 404 - Pretty Girl
        Past Affairs:
        '61 Marathon - Jammie Dodger

Comment

Yes, they are reproductions.

I can't remember every seeing an original one, but they look pretty good to me.
          Attached Files

Comment

We were very happy to help Ed out with a new set of emblems for his Bell Boy. We have sent 7 sets of emblems to Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and Northern California this year and more than double that amount to other parts of this GREAT COUNTRY.

We reproduce about 20 different vintage boat emblems in SAND CAST BRASS and trim pieces in SAND CAST ALUMINUM
            To save a buck $$$ our arrangement with the foundy allows them 3 weeks to reproduce emblems. However, I have some sets in stock for faster delivery.

We normally leave the Chrome Plating up to you, due to the fact that our local chrome shop does HORRIBLE work. Every couple month we do deliver a load of hardware to a Chrome Shop in Phoenix that does show quality work. If it works out, we could include emblems.

Larry

Vintage Boatworks
            Bakersfield, CA

vintageboatworks@msn.com
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X