Completed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completed

Completed as far as electronics go. I have been telling myself for sometime ( like last year as well ) i needed to order a basic Garmin 150 Echo Fishfinder/depth sounder for "Bainbridge". So after the San Juan trip i did it. Yes i know i don't fish , but at least i can see what's happening down there as well as the depth readings. I already have the VHF and a 12 year old GPS. I installed a little more chrome things this past weekend as i felt it needed some jazzing up. Chuck
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Good job Chuck. My BB still sits all covered up in the garage. No reason just the way it is. You doing any down sound adventures?
    John & Diane Kelly

Comment

John, There is a meet coming up on the 28th and 29th of this month at South sound. See Event calendar. Say hi to Diane. Chuck

Comment

441s Garmin

Chuck - I know you like lots of gadgets , I have a Garmin441s that has everything all in one - Just push a button and it tells you where the closet Fuel is or Marina . Pretty amazing what they put in these little boxes. It also has a trip tracker so you can track your route and then follow the line back . Hardest part is figuring out how to use all the functions . :computers1:
        Attached Files
        Rick & Sarah

1959 Larson "Falls Flyer"

Comment

Yeah I just dropped $2K on a Garmin 740s. Simply amazing what it will do. 7" touch screen, waterproof, loaded with 3d bottom view, google maps, active sonar; should be great when I start diving from the boat this year. I really bought it for the touch screen, because it is intuitive, as I want everything on the boat to be as easy to use as possible.
          :Skipper1: Sean Kuhlmeyer, JD
          (Sean the Lawyer in Seattle)
          1967 Glasspar Seafair Sedan - "Solstice"

Comment

Rick, That's a nice unit ! when it comes to fuel , i don't think i need a GPS to tell me where i can get more fuel being i can carry 52 gal for long range trips anyway. lol !

Comment

[quote="chuckcarey, post: 22724"]Completed as far as electronics go. I have been telling myself for sometime ( like last year as well ) i needed to order a basic Garmin 150 Echo Fishfinder/depth sounder for "Bainbridge". So after the San Juan trip i did it. Yes i know i don't fish , but at least i can see what's happening down there as well as the depth readings. I already have the VHF and GPS so this should do it. I installed a little more chrome items as well this past weekend as i felt it needed some jazzing up. Chuck[/QUOTE

Hello Chuck
              now U need a 1958 Olds chrome mobil to tow your beauty
              Ingvar The Swedster
              Ingvar (Swedster) Carlson

Comment

Ingvar, I don't think that will be happening. Chuck

Comment

Ingvar,

I am looking for a 1956 Olds 98 DeLuxe, if you happen to come across one. :Bigdriving1:
                  Lovely La Rue and the Kingston Kid

Rhapsody - 2001 Classic Craft Gentleman's Racer (FOR SALE)
                  Lil' Red - 1957 Bell Boy Express 18 ft Cruiser (someday!)

Comment

Working...
                  X