LaConner show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LaConner show

I know I should put this in events, but I thought this may get out to a few more people. A very special treat is being planned for the show and even if you don't bring a boat you should be able to enjoy a very rare and unique experience. I guarantee you will be disappointed if you miss this. Clint

Gee, Clint, you must be referring to the fact that Rosario is coming down to La Conner.
    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

Does it go Zoom, ZOOM ! ?
      1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
      1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Presuming you're asking about Rosario, she does go ZOOOM, ZOOOOOM! Moves too fast to capture on film. here she is resting at Barnes Island this morning where we slept on board last night with our dog. Still plan to have Becky clean her (Rosario) up a bit and bring her to La Conner tomorrow night.
        Attached Files

Comment

Jerry, That sure is a nice looking island. Is that a float you tied to? How did you get to shore...swim ? Chuck

Comment

Come on, Chuck, what kind of church do you attend where they don't teach you to walk on water! Okay, the pastor has a couple of dinghies there and when he saw us coming up to the float, he dropped what he was working on and grabbed a pair of oars and rowed out to get us, along with Joy, our smaller Golden Retriever. The rest of the time, we had our choice of two dinghies but had to do our own rowing!

Comment

I will be working Friday from 2:00pm to 10;30pm. Anyone who wants to drop off a boat can do it if I am not home. If you look down the driveway and see some Skagits, park yours in the front yard. Clint

Comment

I should,t call it a yard. By Rick Love or Chuck Carey standards I am sure they would think of it as a pasture. Clin

Comment

I'll be by tonight

I'm taking the Larson down tonight Clint - should be there around 7:00 I'll park it across from the shop in the normal spot . What time does the show start on Sat. 11:00 ?? I plan to be there with the Dorsett around 9:00 A.M.
                  Rick & Sarah

1959 Larson "Falls Flyer"

Comment

Life changes

Well I was quite excited to bring the Chris Craft down for the show so we could show off the Mattson family's amazing work on our interior, butt....

WE HAD OUR FIRST BABY ON 8/8!!! So needless to say I probably won't be leaving the house for a few days (also we will most likely be getting out of hospital on Saturday [really not a good time to leave for a boat event]) so excited about baby but a little dissappointed about missing the show, the next time y'all see the red boat there will be a new little crewman!!!
                    Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
                    1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Show starts at 10:00. That means we should try to have all the boats in place by 10:00. Will start bringing my boats at 7:00. Boy thats early for me. Clint

Comment

Congratulations "DAD", and "MOM" too of course!
                        Lovely La Rue and the Kingston Kid

Rhapsody - 2001 Classic Craft Gentleman's Racer (FOR SALE)
                        Lil' Red - 1957 Bell Boy Express 18 ft Cruiser (someday!)

Comment

Clint, We will be there around 9am Sat. Hope there will be a good turn out. Ready to go ! Chuck

Comment

Brian & Michelle,Congratulations ! ! Now the fun starts for the rest of your life. It does not stop when they leave home.....right ? Best,Chuck

Comment

Clint, It looks like a yard to me, except look out for " FANG " !

Comment

Working...
                              X