Now was that really fair?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now was that really fair?

So, at the invitation of the nice lady handling the on-the-water part of the La Conner show, we moved Rosario over to a spot between a large ChrisCraft and another nice 33 foot wooden boat. Figured with the only glass boat there, we would have a winner. Then, guess what? Tim Jones shows up and is giving free rides on the Sweet Zoanna! Now I ask you, was he trying to buy the title? Okay, I wasn't a registered contestant so Becky and I threw our votes over to Tim. But I have a plan for next year -- free hot air balloon rides to see the boat show will be given to each person who hands me their ballot with the Rosario's number written on it. So there! BTW, a super show and our thanks to those who put it together and brought their boats.
    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Jerry my man ! Look what else i won...a T-shirt ! Parked "Bainbridge" in front of the hotel last night. What i forgot to mention was i had to park between two car. Only took two try's. See where the trailer wheel is by the curb? Never thought the trailer was that much wider than the Ford. Chuck
    Attached Files
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Talk about unfair!!! What kind of guy who doesn't even own the Rosario anymore would be wearing that T shirt. Shouldn't that have gone along with the boat. Just see if I'll buy Bainbridge when you grow tired of her.

Comment

I knew that would push your button ! Chuck
        1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
        1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Watch out Jerry. Chuck is already uping the price on Bainbridge since it is trophy winner. You will have to pay big time for that trophy. Clint

Comment

Extra's

You know he will sell the boat but I bet he keep's the Plaque :HandHorn1:
            Rick & Sarah

1959 Larson "Falls Flyer"

Comment

Oh, no. I hadn't thought of that!

Comment

Working...
              X