Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Last Time !

The Last Time !

Well here i go again.... This is another Skagit i will have gotten from Bruce Drake ( 2 ) over the last few years. As i told Sheila this could be a somewhat rare Skagit 18' as i can't find any information on it even on Fiberglassic.com site. As a example the windshield is not like the 50's Skagit's have.This Skagit is a early 60's and had the same kind of windshield even on their 24'. All it needs is a little touch up on the red and a buffing out. I have everything else ( i pointed that out to Sheila ) for it like the 1986 70 hp Evinrude T&T that had been on it from before , matching red lines left over from former boats , along with extra Coast Guard equipment ,gas tanks,fuel switch, batteries boxes, and my red socks from my stiletto days, and other stuff.

Here's what Bruce said about it. By the way when you buy from Bruce all you need to do is look at pictures and buy it over the phone as it will be like he said's. No need to go look at it if it is any distance away like Portland.

1961 Model 18 (16'11" and 84" beam). Very roomy and original boat. Very solid. The boat is in good condition overall with a new rear floor in the bilge area installed by Marty Loken. Transom is solid so it does not need any fixing. This is a freshwater Boat used on Columbia River so hardware is in good condition as is windshield. Seats are original to the boat and in good condition. There is a canvas cover in moderate shape with aluminum rigging

Oh yea, my Ford (Blue ) will have to tow this one even if it is not red. I can think of it as Red,White,and Blue combo. Chuck
    Attached Files
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

A sunset orange Mark 78 would look really sweet on that.

Comment

Yes a Mark 78 would be nice. But i do like the Evinrude 1983-1986 2 cycle and this 70 hp T&T as well. I have had 3 of them and they have never let me down. I also like the Mercury 115hp 4 stroke i have on my Skagit 20. Chuck

Comment

Love it chuck. Let me know when you want the matching 25 Express!

Cheers
        Robert
        Robert Augur

Comment

Hi Robert, Your Skagit 25 is one SUPER nice boat ! Hope things are going well for you ! Best,Chuck

Comment

Working...
          X