Retrospective on Mason 12!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retrospective on Mason 12!

I have to tell you folks that after a day at the lake with this club, I am well and truly hooked. (A term gererally associated with fishing but not always so???)

Well, arriving at the beach about 0830 and finding my self alone I was soon joined by growing numbers of boats and their owners. My Nikon was soon busy with all sorts of wonderful sights. From meticulously groomed Bellboys, Skagits, even a G3 with a wonderful dock crusher on the back!

Strong hole shots by a twin merc powercat that was amazingly nimble and agressive in it's behavoir. I had no idea!

I even got a ride on Mark's terrific green boat, whose bridge reminded me more of a DDG with it's solid performance as we cruised around part of the lake. I will be forwarding the rough cuts of my photos to Helmar, but here are a couple for reference. Thanks to Mark for his hospitality by providing me with my first non commercial boat ride in about 15 years or so.

Thanks all for a fantastic day at the lake, oh and the potluck was really good too!
    Dave

14 Skagit Sportster Blue (formerly red)
    16 Skagit Skimaster (blue)
    17 Skagit

18 Skagit Runabout (1961?)
Working...
X