membership

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• membership

I have been asked by a non paying member if they can still post on the forum. I told them that they could and I sure hope I am right. Might be a little confusion with the new format. Should be made clear to all.
    Also feel a little insulted about notable members. I realize that the basis is the amount of time they have posted, but some are not active anymore and how often you post shouldn't make you notable. Also is there a full members list and a registered list of forum members. Clint

Originally posted by strobee, post: 25843, member: 7
    I have been asked by a non paying member if they can still post on the forum. I told them that they could and I sure hope I am right. Might be a little confusion with the new format. Should be made clear to all.
    Also feel a little insulted about notable members. I realize that the basis is the amount of time they have posted, but some are not active anymore and how often you post shouldn't make you notable. Also is there a full members list and a registered list of forum members. Clint[/quote

Hi Clint.
    Well, one way to know is to ask if its not posted I guess
    This new software is a hand full to start with and to be totally honest too. Lots of new features.
    I had asked the question about going back to Guest and Member and a hand full of people responded so we did. Maybe I am not understanding what your insulted about?
    I have been working behind the curtain so to speak trying to get things laid out. I don't always see what the use sees until I get more time into this.
    Like I said, this is a hand full because its Totally different.
    I also don't get notices like I did with the old Vbull either. Not sure whats going on with that....

We no longer have the Guest and Member option with this. We have Supporting Member for one, the other was supposed to be Member Now I notice we have New Member thing going on too. Still working that out. So, I am not sure what your looking at when you say the basis is the amount of time(s) they posted ??
    What that means is, we are learning this together. Where do you see that rating thing?

The manual is on line and its the Install manual. I see no user manual either...Never was one for Vbull either, we just had to keep poking at it and helping each other out..
    Helmar Joe Johanesen
    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Clint, have you changed your email address or is it the same as what you have in your Profile here.
      Just in case you not sure how to look at that or others are not sure about how to get to your profile, once you log in, run your mouse pointer over your log in name and it should open up a drop down window which gives you all kinds of things your can update or change.
      Helmar Joe Johanesen

Our Sister club

Comment

Joe, Can you delete my info on the member page like the Message amount the point thing ? ? What is the "Trophy" thing mean ? AND FACEBOOK ! Chuck

SkagitGuy
        Supporting Member
        1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
        1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

I don't know what they are nor do I want too. Its something I am trying to delete or make go away. Like facebook. If you don't know what facebook is Good, its something the younger generation uses anyway.
          Helmar Joe Johanesen

Our Sister club

Comment

Hey Joe ! I know what facebook is ! I'am not THAT old ! lol I did play with it quite a few years back and really did not care for it all that much. Hummm ...maybe i'am getting older after all.
            1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
            1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Chuck, Yes you are.
              Helmar Joe Johanesen

Our Sister club

Comment

Working...
              X