Hey Brian !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Brian !

How's this . Peggy that is a member of Golden State Glassics in California made this up for me back in about 2005 ? Chuck
    Attached Files
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

17"? It looks bigger than that.

Comment

Chuck, that is awesome! I haven't gotten the nerve up to call Jerry yet. Waiting to see what they decide to do with Rasario on their own terms... I am hoping he will decide to sell without putting new motor on it as I already have one and don't really want to pay for a new one...
      Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
      1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Bflaherty, post: 28544, member: 40
        Chuck, that is awesome! I haven't gotten the nerve up to call Jerry yet. Waiting to see what they decide to do with Rasario on their own terms... I am hoping he will decide to sell without putting new motor on it as I already have one and don't really want to pay for a new one...
        Call him and tell him that as it might be gone when you do call. If he does not know ...he does not know that you might be interested ! Jerry does not read the board all of the time like we do. He did get another boat so he will be selling Rosario. If you need his phone number i have it in case you don't. If i did not have Skagit "Chippewa" i have now i would have been interested. That boat handle sooo nice and was easy to put on & off the trailer by yourself ! The boats i have liked the most where the ...1957 Rosario 17' , 1958 Skagit 20' Bainbridge , 1959 Dorsett Farallon 21' and the 1959 Glasspar G-3. I think the 1959 Skagit 20' I/O Chippewa will be right up there i hope. There is just something about a Skagit that is hard to explain. That's why i painted the Skagit i have now burgundy and grey being it reminds me of Rosario. Jerry did not have a problem with that. The other boats i have had where nice too but..... GO FOR IT !

Here's a picture of Rosario coming back to LaConner in 2004 after 47 years....as best i know.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Stan D, post: 28533, member: 682
          17"? It looks bigger than that.

Little type-o there

Comment

Working...
          X