Saddle Tanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saddle Tanks

Picture of two 21 gallon saddle tanks I bought from Trader Charlie. He offered me a deal I could not refuse. They were custom made by Greg Silcox for his 20ft Skagit. Coast Guard approved and like new. I wonder why they were not bought before as they are really nice to have and not have to look for gas while on the water. Clint[ATTACH]16329[/ATTACH]
    Attached Files

Originally posted by strobee, post: 28748, member: 7
    Picture of two 21 gallon saddle tanks I bought from Trader Charlie. He offered me a deal I could not refuse. They were custom made by Greg Silcox for his 20ft Skagit. Coast Guard approved and like new. I wonder why they were not bought before as they are really nice to have and not have to look for gas while on the water. Clint[ATTACH]16329[/ATTACH]

Clint, Looks like that Trader Charlie guy is really a nice guy ! WoW !
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

He sure is. Hate to take advantage of someone who is a couple years older then me

Comment

Originally posted by strobee, post: 28755, member: 7
        He sure is. Hate to take advantage of someone who is a couple years older then me
        Couple years older than you ? " Yea between you and me " , I think " Trader Charlie " is starting to lose it .
        1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
        1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Working...
        X