Dorsett ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dorsett ?

About all that is left on the Skagit is the windshield and this winter a cabin door. So i was thinking maybe i will finish the Dorsett Saratoga that i have had for the last 3 half years. I have to do something !
    Attached Files
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Bad Chuck! No more boats!!

You should spend your time using the skagit. When you get the urge to do boat work, just hitch up the truck and go to the nearest body of water, launch the boat and float on the water while enjoying a cold beverage! Relax and enjoy the fruits of your labor!!
    Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
    1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Bflaherty, post: 28765, member: 40
      Bad Chuck! No more boats!!

You should spend your time using the skagit. When you get the urge to do boat work, just hitch up the truck and go to the nearest body of water, launch the boat and float on the water while enjoying a cold beverage! Relax and enjoy the fruits of your labor!!

But Brian, I have had this one for the last three and half years, so it does not count for the NMB ! club. This one i should whip out in no time. It was ready for paint when i stopped working on it when i got the Skagit i have now . All of the holes have been filled and sanded along with all of the hardware still with it except for one rubrail end cap and also i think i will clean up the trailer with a paint job, tires ( it is amazing to me it made it here from California with the tires that are on it with a Catalina it was hauling ) , new wheels, bearings and some wiring work. Will keep it for a winter job.When it is finish .....minus a motor and steering ,i might sell it as is. Can't go out in the boat all of the time, so working on one is just as much fun.
      Attached Files
      1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
      1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Working...
      X