Dorsett Sold !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dorsett Sold !

Well i decided to sell the Dorsett Saratoga runabout with trailer to a friend who approach me about it yesterday with a good offer. Another did not plan to sale or buy story. When it comes to boats ,things can change quickly with me. Now i have just the Skagit....as of now anyway. None behind the fence anymore.
    Attached Files
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Who bought it?
    Greg James

Comment

Originally posted by Skagitguy, post: 28903, member: 6
      Well i decided to sell the Dorsett Saratoga runabout with trailer to a friend who approach me about it yesterday with a good offer. Another did not plan to sale or buy story. When it comes to boats ,things can change quickly with me. Now i have just the Skagit....as of now. None behind the fence anymore.
      Greg, GregS. He still wants something to zip around in on lakes and some parts of the sound . The hull is the Catalina so it has good freeboard. I told him he could keep it here in the shelter to do his work ( like painting etc ) for as long as we are still here.

Comment

Making me wish we were there. Had planned to attend. Then a sister from California said they'd like to meet us at LaConner for lunch. They drove up from Merced arriving at Tacoma on Friday evening and her husband, who has heart problems, said he didn't feel up to driving to LaConner today and facing the crowd so, they are resting today and we will be in LaConner tomorrow. Know you guys are having a fun day while I'm just sitting on the deck staring out at the water and asking myself did Rosario really have to go? Don't imagine she showed up there.
        There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

Jerry, We where looking for her. Chuck

Comment

Working...
          X