• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator ?

Kelly , Do you have a new title ?
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

It's part of the conversation we were having while chomping on those delicious burgers Saturday.
    I've learned a lot in the last year. I try to give back when and where I can. If me being a mod accomplishes that, I'm all in.
    I hope it doesn't ruffle any feathers in the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly, post: 29455, member: 2323
      It's part of the conversation we were having while chomping on those delicious burgers Saturday.
      I've learned a lot in the last year. I try to give back when and where I can. If me being a mod accomplishes that, I'm all in.
      I hope it doesn't ruffle any feathers in the club.
      Kelly.I do not see any reason it would. Chuck
      1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
      1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Congrats Kelly! And thank you!!

I think people that are willing to step up and volunteer to lighten the work load for Joe should be commended!

Also, you seem to have a level head on your shoulders with a decent level of diplomacy (at least what I've seen so far) and that is what we need in our moderators. I would volunteer but I have a tendency to ruffle feathers more often than an administrator should
        Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
        1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Thanks guys. I've got a heavy resume when it comes to moderating forums. 99% of the time I don't feel a need to "moderate" a thread, it's the 1% where somebody blatantly flames another member that I get involved. I don't see that as a problem with a group like we have. It was usually the gear heads on car forums that kept me super busy.

Comment

Working...
          X