Drive Thru ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drive Thru ?

Maybe some of you have had this heart thing done already, but this is a first for me and i hope the last. Tomorrow morning will start off being a exciting day for me. My blood numbers are finally back in order so i can get the old heart zap back to what it should be ! That means i should have my strength back ( they say ) soon. This past week it has really been hard to even walk up and down the house step's and the same thing trying to climb in and out of the boat ( see i got the boat related thing in there ) to take it's gear off for winter. This all started back in the first of July ,but it seems like it's been forever ! At least i got 90% of the boat done this year. Chuck
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Originally posted by Skagitguy, post: 29870, member: 6
    Maybe some of you have had this heart thing done already, but this is a first for me and i hope the last. Tomorrow morning will start off being a exciting day for me. My blood numbers are finally back in order so i can get the old heart zap back to what it should be ! That means i should have my strength back ( they say ) soon. This past week it has really been hard to even walk up and down the house step's and the same thing trying to climb in and out of the boat ( see i got the boat related thing in there ) to take it's gear off for winter. This all started back in the first of July ,but it seems like it's been forever ! At least i got 90% of the boat done this year. Chuck
    I see you got the boat related part in .
    I understand now what was going on, so, Good News
    Helmar Joe Johanesen
    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Not sure what "This Heart Thing " is but if it's a new stent you will be overjoyed! I got mine in February, and I am feeling much more energetic. It also cured the pulled muscle in my shoulder that was nagging me. I found out later that's called Angina, Who Knew?

Get well quick
      Lovely La Rue and the Kingston Kid

Rhapsody - 2001 Classic Craft Gentleman's Racer (FOR SALE)
      Lil' Red - 1957 Bell Boy Express 18 ft Cruiser (someday!)

Comment

Chuck! Best of luck to you! Give me a call when you're on the mend just to shoot the breeze!

Comment

That worked for me too. Tired all the time, got real worse for a few days which made me think, Maybe I should go see a doctor. I had a heart attach and they put in three stents and it made all the difference in the world.
          Helmar Joe Johanesen

Our Sister club

Comment

hey Chuck-
            Good to hear things will be improving, and of coarse, that this new improvement will get you back on the water more !
            Best wishes on a great recovery, take care !
            bruceb

Comment

Hang in there, Chuck! I hope the Docs are right and you are able to get back in the mix.
              John Forsythe

'59 Bellboy 404 - Pretty Girl
              Past Affairs:
              '61 Marathon - Jammie Dodger

Comment

Now we are all going to be worried about you until we see you back on line. Rest up !!
                Helmar Joe Johanesen

Our Sister club

Comment

Originally posted by Helmar, post: 29887, member: 59
                  Now we are all going to be worried about you until we see you back on line. Rest up !!
                  Thanks for the nice words. I'am back home but really tired out. I ask the doctor to set my heart back to a "40 year old" person, but he told me he could only go with my present age ...Darn !

Comment

Originally posted by Skagitguy, post: 29888, member: 6
                    Thanks for the nice words. I'am back home but real tired out. I ask the doctor to set my heart back to a "40 year old" setting but he told me he could only go to my present age...Darn !
                    43?
                    17' Johnson Runabout (1964) Completed
                    18' GlassCraft Imperial (1959) Done!
                    19' Campion Bowrider (1999) Great family ski/tow boat
                    25' Skagit (1960) Two of them. What am I thinking?
                    14' Axtell Aquacraft (1950ish)
                    14' Stilleto

Comment

Originally posted by Karl, post: 29889, member: 54
                      43?
                      43?...... That was what i was back in 1984 .

Maybe next week i will go get some of that cheap price gas ( watch the stock market ) i have been seeing with the prices coming down and add some Sta-Bil 360. I would have about 20-22 gal's on board not counting my 6- 12 gal reserve tanks in storage for later next summer. Should last all summer like in the past years.

Comment

Chuck glad to hear you're back at home. Let us know when you're up for a small outing, maybe we can put something together like an impromptu float on Lake Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly, post: 29891, member: 2323
                          Chuck glad to hear you're back at home. Let us know when you're up for a small outing, maybe we can put something together like an impromptu float on Lake Washington.
                          I had to go back to the doctors yesterday ( Friday ) as things were not going well since Wed. Still was weak, tried and could not sleep at night. My doctor was out for the day so they had me see another doctor. What a difference as far as the doctor explaining to me and Sheila about what to expect from the old body. Another pill ....but what this one does is making me zip along on the fast track to recovery.....SUPER !

Comment

It's crazy what a little pill can do!

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly, post: 29906, member: 2323
                              It's crazy what a little pill can do!
                              Kelly , it's is amazing what a little pill can do as you said. Today i even jog up the front steps', even mow the front yard ,wash the driveway off and rake the flower beds. Ok now back to boating stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X